Events and retreats hosted at Ardor Wood Farm
naturally become extraordinary.
Choosing a location as inviting as Ardor Wood Farm definitely helps to build excitement for your event or retreat.
Ardor Wood Farm offers 67 acres of astonishing natural beauty and sanity-restoring peace and quiet. Here you and your guests can also enjoy many unique and delightful amenities:
- Several miles of trails, with wildlife viewing areas
- Beautiful private outdoor dining area
- Horseshoes & Bocce ball court
- Daily livestock feedings
We also offer you the kinds of extras that make your job as a host much easier:
- Four options for accommodations: Butterfly Cottage, Glamping Tent, Barndominium, and Campsites
- Outdoor dining and gathering area with bar, dining table (seating 16), large fireplace with outdoor living room, large grill, 2 gas burners, wood-fired pizza oven, large smoker, and prep sink
- Full prep kitchen in Barndominium
- Rustic living room, workspace, and covered outdoor areas in Barndominium
- Catering services
- Contact us below to ask questions and receive pricing on venue reservations.
Hosting up to four large events per year with value-aligned organizations.
Large events are rare, but the ones we do are exceptional. Ardor Wood Farm co-founders Graham and Karen are true partners in creating your most successful team building or strategic planning event. Get in touch below to explore!
Prior Partnerships Include: corporate off-sites for FAME, IBSC, PHI Air Medical, Families in Nature (FiN), and SXSW dinners with Bare Bones Outdoor Living & Tournant chefs.